Toshiba CE4W1 printhead
This Toshiba TEC C44W1 on-demand piezo electric inkjet print head is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 16 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 pico litre to a maximum of 90 pico litre of ink.
The Toshiba TEC C44W1 is suitable for UV curable and Oil based inks, has 4 ink inlet ports and a chassis which provides a built-in water channel and complete sealing designed for easy temperature control.
This Toshiba TEC C44W1 is supplied with head ID, voltage and waveform information. CE4W1 heads are identical to CE4M printheads.
This printhead carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Technology: Multi-drop grayscale micro-piezo
- Grayscale levels: 16
- Active nozzles: 636
- Print swathe width: 53.7 mm
- Nozzle pitch: 84,5 μm
- Native resolution: 150 dpi
- Maximum resolution: 300 dpi
- Printhead weight: 148 g
- Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 23 mm
- Drop volume: 6 - 90 pl
- Typical firing frequency: 2.8 - 28 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: oil-based pigment ink and UV curable pigment ink