The JV34-260 Printhead ID Set can be used in 4-colour or 8-colour printers and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for the JV34-260 Printhead ID Set is 8 kHz.
The JV34-260 Printhead ID Set solvent printhead is based upon the most recent Epson technology. This is the original Mimaki part (number M010792).
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 360 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
- Damper type: requires DX6 Valve Dampers
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.