Konica Minolta KM1024 LNB 42PL 360dpi Printhead
The Konica Minolta KM1024 LN print head is a robust, shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in both binary and 8 level greyscale mode, providing variable drop size and higher print quality without the use of additional print heads.
The Konica Minolta KM1024 LN print head is a vast improvement over the KM512 print head series, offering twice the print width and double the level of greyscale. Konica Minolta piezo on-demand inkjet heads are driven using lower voltages than other inkjet heads and the new actuator used in the KM1024 reduces power consumption even further. The Konica Minolta KM1024 LN print head has 1024 nozzles with a droplet size of 42 pico litre and a native resolution of 360 dpi. The print head is compatible with oil based and solvent inks. This print head is also known as the Konica Minolta KM1024 LNB. This is Konica original print head and it includes the Head ID and the necessary waveform information. It carries a product warranty.
This Printhead is used for white ink on Agfa printers.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric (Shared Wall 3 Cycle)
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 42 pico litre
- Max. Drops in Greyscale: 8 drops
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1024 (512 nozzles per line)
- Nozzle Spacing: 70.5 microns
- Print Width: 72 mm
- Firing Frequency: 6.7 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: Oil based and Solvent Inks
- Heater: not integrated
- Anapurna M1600
- Anapurna M2050
- Anapurna M2500
- Anapurna M2540 FB
- Neo Titan FB2513-06DW