This new generation Kyocera KJ4A-RH is designed for high speed single-pass and multi-pass applications with printers using UV ink. It is a 600dpi one colour printhead with a maximum drive frequency of 30kHz. It delivers high quality with a small drop volume of 5pl at 70 m/min by making use of 2,656 nozzles arranged across 108 mm wide print swathe with 0.042mm pitch, resulting in 30.000 drops per second.
The Kyocera KJ4A-RH is equipped with internal filters that eliminate foreign objects in ink and an internal heater that adjusts the impact of external temperatures. It’s unique ink channel design provides a stable ink supply.
- Ink Type: UV Ink
- Dimensions: 200 × 30 × 68.9mm
- Dry Weight: 420g
- Total Nozzles:2.656
- Nozzle Pitch: 0.042mm
- Standard Resolution: 600 x 600dpi
- Print Width: 108.25mm
- Max. Drive Frequency:30kHz
- Drop Volume: 5, 7, 12 and 18pl
- Max. Sprint Speed:70m/min
- Input Voltage:3.3 V for logic / 29 V for driving
- Temperature Control:Reservoir heater and thermistor are equipped
- Neo Sun FB2513-04 D-WX